Since 2022, Russia-Ukraine geopolitical conflicts have intensified, and global energy prices have risen sharply, with international natural gas prices hitting historic highs. As the most important transitional energy source in the transition from fossil energy to non-fossil energy, the share of natural gas in primary energy has increased from 14.6% in 1965 to 24.7% in 2020. The global gas price indices showed a unilateral downward trend from 2018, bottomed out in 2020, and remained low for a long time. However, since July 2020, the global gas prices have gradually fluctuated upward, and the impact of geopolitical events made the Dutch TTF gas price even hit record highs repeatedly.
An analyst of a securities company believes that the core catalyst of this round of global gas market lies in the lack of investment in upstream oil and gas resources caused by long-term low prices. Since 2020, although the epidemic has led to a decline in demand, the decline in supply has been faster, resulting in a large inventory consumption. In 2021, demand will recover faster than supply (the supply-side is less sensitive to prices, which will be reflected in investment).
As the world's two largest gas Concrete strength and shrinkage reducer are also expected to change significantly.
Description of Concrete strength and shrinkage reducer
1. After adding concrete strength shrinkage enhancer to carbonate cement, it can effectively improve the early and late strength (strength is increased by 5-30%), improve the mold turnover rate, and can also reduce the steam curing temperature or shorten the steam curing time.
2. The coagulant strength-promoting and shrinkage-reducing agent gives the micro-expansion performance to compensate for dry shrinkage, reduce the mixing shrinkage, and improve the crack resistance.
3. Adding a strength-promoting shrink-reducing agent can greatly reduce the amount of Portland cement and reduce the cost of concrete when the early strong friction is not pursued.
4. The dosage of Portland cement can be appropriately reduced after adding concrete strength-enhancing and shrinkage-reducing agent, and low cement and low glue material can still be prepared to reduce the hydration heat release of high-grade and large-volume concrete, and reduce the temperature difference between the center temperature and the surface temperature of the concrete. Reduce the risk of cracking in mass concrete.
5. The strength, impermeability, freeze-thaw resistance, carbonization resistance, and volumetric properties of concrete mixed with strength-promoting shrinkage-reducing agent have been significantly improved.
Indicators of Concrete strength and shrinkage reducer
specific surface area
Free expansion rate in water
|According to the ingredients of different manufacturers, it needs to be adjusted|
The mechanism of Concrete strength and shrinkage reducer
1. With the addition of strength-promoting and shrinkage-reducing agent, calcium sulfoaluminate minerals, calcium sulfate calcined at a higher temperature, high-activity calcium oxide, and Portland cement are compounded and reacted with water to make the calcium aluminate in Portland cement. The aluminum oxide and calcium oxide in the mixed materials such as minerals and slag react to form ettringite hydrated minerals with fast hardness, high strength and slight swelling, so that the potential activity of the mixed materials such as slag can be fully developed. , thereby improving the early and late strength of concrete.
2. The expansive hydration products such as mayvandite and calcium sulfate in the composite system and the organic and inorganic strength-shrinking-promoting components in the strength-promoting and shrinking-reducing agent have the expansion function to compensate for dry shrinkage and improve the crack resistance of concrete. Densification performance and frost resistance, etc.
3. In the composite system concrete, the cohesion is increased due to physical and chemical effects, and segregation and bleeding are avoided.
4. The alkali-free chemical activator accelerates and improves the degree of hydration of cement minerals, thereby improving the early and early strength of concrete.
5. Expansive hydrates such as ettringite and calcium sulfate in the composite system and the shrinkage-reducing components in the strength-promoting shrinkage-reducing agent improve the crack resistance, compactness, frost resistance and impermeability of the mixed soil.
Suggested addition amount of Concrete strength and shrinkage reducer
5-20% of cement material.
Packaging and storage of Concrete strength and shrinkage reducer
25kg/bag or ton bag
If you want to know more about concrete strength and shrinkage reducer,please feel free and contact us :[email protected]
For Germany, the largest economy in Europe, the impact of the Russian-Ukrainian conflict on the natural gas market is the most obvious. This also exposed the serious dependence of some German industrial enterprises on Russian natural gas. Some analysts pointed out that the instability of natural gas supply has had a big impact on the German economy and threatened its market competitiveness because alternative energy supplies will not be cheap and difficult to come quickly. Increased uncertainty over natural gas supplies is putting enormous pressure on German manufacturers in sectors ranging from steelmaking to chemical Concrete strength and shrinkage reducer for the time being, but the market demand for Concrete strength and shrinkage reducer in the future will also change with the influence of various external factors. If you need Concrete strength and shrinkage reducer, please feel free to contact us.
The main characteristics of PVA fiber are high strength, high modulus, low elongation, abrasion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, good weather resistance. It is good affinity and bonding with cement, gypsum and other substrates. It is non-toxic…
What is Tungsten Carbide?As one of the main production raw materials of cemented carbide, the physic...…
Russian president demanded that exports of Russian gas to "unfriendly" countries be settled in rubles. The demand has raised concerns in Germany about possible supply disruptions and the impact on industry and households if utilities do not pay in ro…